Strenia Solutions Pty Ltd was founded in 2011 fulfilling a need within the International Supply Chain Logistics Industry, for specialized project management, process analysis and the implementation of streamlined systems; producing a higher level of performance and profitability for both domestic and international based logistic service providers. With branches located in Australia, Germany and South Africa, Strenia Solutions has become a highly sought after resource within the marketplace.
CEO's Cushla Edmiston and Kate Morey-Ferguson have over 30 years combined industry experience, their expertise culminating in an unsurpassed knowledge of the complexities within this unique market.
Cushla is an expert in driving strategic change. With extensive experience in program and project management, Cushla is acknowledged as a proven change initiator, developing strategies and directing technology initiatives to ultimately produce high levels of productivity and performance. Having successfully undertaken business and systems analysis worldwide, Cushla is also experienced in:
- directing technology initiatives from conception
- facilitating the transfer of stakeholder needs to development teams
- all aspects surrounding global customs brokerage requirements
Kate is an accomplished leader of business analysis. A widely acknowledged business strategist, her expertise in conceiving complex solutions surpass quotas and empowers business' to excel under their own banner. Possessing an extensive knowledge of global accounting standards, Kate is also experienced in:
- project and financial management
- implementing solutions and initiatives to improve core business processes
- conducting 'root cause' analysis and designing end-to-end processes whilst motivating teams to optimize performance